Get a Quote or call 07915 822042 >>
UK's Best Prices - Quality - Availability
|Alternators & Starter Motors for Cars, Agricultural, Heavy Duty, Industrial, Marine, Trucks, & more|
Welcome to the UK's No1 supplier of alternators, starter motors
and car electrical parts and components based in Huddersfield.
have over 6000 outright replacement units in stock and over 30'000 alternator parts and starter motor parts for any engine.
Our Free Before 12 Next Day Delivery means you will get your order the very next morning to a place of your choice.
Our car parts and components are manufactured to the highest standards so you can have the confidence to Fit-it & Forget-it.
Up to 24 Months No Quibble Warranty. ISO9001 OE Certified.
We WILL NOT knowingly be beaten on price and quality!
- ISO9001 Computer Tested Units
- Save up to 75% off Dealer Prices
- Free Next Day Morning UK Delivery
- Up to 24 Months No Quibble Warranty
- Always check the wiring especially the earth lead as these do get rusty.
- Most alternator problems & starter motor problems can be resolved by checking the wiring.
- Check that the alternator belt is tight and not slipping.
- Always perform a battery check as a faulty cell can cause power drains.
- If the starter motor gear is sticking then put your car in 4th gear and roll it backwards and forwards. This action sometimes releases the gear and enables the motor to turn.
- Parts purchased on an exchange basis normally means you are buying a reconditioned alternator or a reconditioned starter motor. We do not sell second hand products.
All credit & debit cards accepted